Business Analyst required for Wallace Myers
Wallace Myers are looking for a Business Analyst to take on a permanent position in Dublin.
Our client is a multinational firm who would be well known in the Irish market.
This is a permanent position with an outstanding benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
- Understands how business processes inter-relate; demonstrates deep knowledge of processes within team's area of responsibility.
- Work with stakeholders and vendors in defining business processes
- Manage and/or perform the design, testing and application of SAP systems
- Full project life cycle experience of implementing finance solutions in a multi-national environment using template solutions
- 4+ years in a Business Analyst role
- Proven experience with SAP-FICO
- Detailed requirements gathering experience
- Strong experience with defining business processes
What is it like to work in this company?
- You will gain great experience with a leading multi-national
- The chance to define the processes and manage multiple projects is something that you can look forward to
- This company is going through an ambitious growth period so the potential to grow with them is huge
If this sounds like your next career move then give Martin in Wallace Myers a call on 01 619 1827.
Alternatively send your up to date CV to Martin@Wallacemyers
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- IT Security & Compliance Manager
- BI Analyst
- Excel Specialist (Buying) 40k Dublin West
- Commerical Ops Manager Munster 50k + Package
- Assistant Buyer – Dublin – 35k
- Store Manager Tipperary €50k + Health
- Store Manager Kerry €50k + Health
- JPM Portfolio – 42k + Car + Health - Cork
- Assistant Store Manager - Cork - 37k
- Deputy Manager Mayo - 37k
- Deputy Manager Sligo - 37k + Health
- Deputy Manager Roscommon €37K + Health
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Administrator| German
- Finance Team Lead
- Trading administrator/Stock Controller 28-32k
- Credit & Collections | Dutch
- EHS Coordinator - Food Safety - Dublin - 42k+
- Deputy Manager Galway - 37k
- Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator 42-50k