Risk Assessment Toxicology - Develop your Skillset from Day 1
This is position where you will become part of an experienced Toxicology team that puts loads of emphasis on the growth and development of the individual members.
Your current skillset will be developed and in a short amount of time you will become way more experienced and become more valuable for the rest of your career.
You will be working for a global company that is developing new cutting edge products, where the human safety aspect plays an important part.
This makes it a challenging job for every professional who wants to grow in his career
Your initial focus will be on multiple risk assessments, but afterwards you can progress into different roles and also learn about the regulatory aspect of things!
To apply, for this opportunity with great career growth options you need:
- a background in toxicology
- at least 1 years of experience doing risk assessments in the industry (can be within different industries, as long it's risk assessments)
- Have a valid work permit for the UK
- Be open to learn and progress in a fast way
Apply, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0044 207 940 2105 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO