Risk Assessment Toxicology - Develop your Skillset from Day 1
This is position where you will become part of an experienced Toxicology team that puts loads of emphasis on the growth and development of the individual members.
Your current skillset will be developed and in a short amount of time you will become way more experienced and become more valuable for the rest of your career.
You will be working for a global company that is developing new cutting edge products, where the human safety aspect plays an important part.
This makes it a challenging job for every professional who wants to grow in his career
Your initial focus will be on multiple risk assessments, but afterwards you can progress into different roles and also learn about the regulatory aspect of things!
To apply, for this opportunity with great career growth options you need:
- a background in toxicology
- at least 1 years of experience doing risk assessments in the industry (can be within different industries, as long it's risk assessments)
- Have a valid work permit for the UK
- Be open to learn and progress in a fast way
Apply, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0044 207 940 2105 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Registered Manager – Young Adults with Autism- Interviews ASAP
- Support Worker - Autism Specialist Home - No Experience Needed
- Assessment Team - Phone Interviews - QSW Needed
- North West Wales - CP Team - Phone IV Today
- New opportunity Packaging Engineer - Switz
- SI validation debutant - Positive work environment !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires/PRI en CDD!
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth