Production Operator, near Winchester, £17,167
Working for a family owned food manufacturer close to Winchester, our client are looking for experienced Production Operatives who can operate plant and equipment, in order to mix, manufacture, transfer and pack product.
- You will also collect, weigh, and blend ingredients
- Handle and manufacture products and raw materials by complying with risk and COSHH assessments.
- Basic machine set up, cleaning and operation
Experience needed for this role;
Car Driver - the site is remote and cannot be accessed via public transport
Good standard of literacy and numeracy as you will be weighing and measuring materials.
Some exposure to manufacturing or food production.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm with half an hour for lunch.
This role is commutable from Winchester, Eastleigh, Andover.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)