Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - London
Our Client is a global Accounting, Consulting and Technology firm and their UK based Risk Practice is expanding requiring additional support.
You will focus on Project Delivery, Business and Solution Development.
- Information Security Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Network Security Assessments
- Cloud Security Reviews
- IT Security Technology Implementations
- Evaluate and/or Implement IS solutions and controls to ensure data security and integrity for our clients.
- Prepare reports and submit recommendations
- Participate in planning and implementing of client information systems, including structure, process, and security.
- Participates in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Bachelor's degree qualified ideally in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of business experience within Information Security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or willingness to obtain
- Experience within consulting or professional services
- Knowledge of internetworking technology.
- System and network administration experience on UNIX (any flavor), Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services is very desirable.
- This position may require travel- approximately 20%.
Additional Skills Desired:
- CISSP, CCSK, CEH, Microsoft, Cisco, HPUX, other vendor, application, or system certifications.
Please send your CV to apply for this position
More Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
- Application Security Consultant
- Account Director - Cyber Security Sales Professional - London
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Copywriter
- Lead Auditor
- Graphic Designer
- Senior Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- SAS Consultant (Dublin)
- IT Security Governance
- Digital Strategist
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Consultant
- Project Delivery Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Service Desk Engineer
- Quality Analyst
- IT Risk & Assurance Manager