Business Development Manager (Manufacturing)
We are recruiting on behalf of the manufacturing division of a sub-contract Manufacturing and Engineering service provider based in Gosport, Hampshire for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the ‘Head of Business Development', the main objective of the role is to generate new business opportunities alongside developing and increasing sales within existing customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sustainable and profitable growth through the delivery of manufacturing service sales from new and existing customers.
- Identify new customers and successfully manage and develop the existing client base
- Develop a good product knowledge and be aware of competitor activity
- Develop a list of target accounts and opportunities
- Manage and report on the full sales cycle
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements and activity
- Prepare and maintain sales forecasts
- Regularly visit clients and report on customer activity
- Involvement in all aspects of marketing
Applicants should be fully experienced in all aspects of Business Development with a proven track record from within the Defence or Aerospace Market for the electronic and electro-mechanical manufacturing industry.
A sound knowledge of PCB assembly, cable harnessing and electronics / electro-mechanical manufacturing is essential as is good attention to detail and proven success in developing accounts and winning orders.
Candidates from outside the market of interest will be considered if they can fully demonstrate a track record of Business Development from within Electronics Sub-Contract Manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level verbal and written communication skills as well as being proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
The salary package for this position is up to £50,000 p/a plus a competitive bonus scheme and car allowance.
Ideally the successful candidate will be based in commutable distance of Gosport although remote working can be arranged as long as several days per week are spent at the office in Gosport.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days that you have not been successful on this occasion.
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- Forklift Drivers
- Counter Balance Forklift Driver
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive
- Customer Care Associate (Dutch Speaking essential)
- Solderer and Assembler (IPC Class 2)
- Counterbalance Forklift Operator
- Production Operative
- Production Operatives
- PCB Inspector
- Account Associate
- Claims Advisor
- Recycling Operatives
- Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Production Operatives
- Warehouse Operatives