National Account Manager
We are currently working with a leading UK provider of paper products aimed at the catering and retail sectors.
Due to ongoing success, they are currently seeking an experienced National Account Manager to manage an existing portfolio of key UK clients.
The NAM will be responsible for retaining and growing existing relationships with key distributors and retail clients across the UK with a portfolio value of approximately £8million.
This is a client facing role and although based out of their offices in Kent, you will spend the majority of your time out on territory meeting with clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid and successful background in key account management, ideally within the FMCG, food service or retail sectors.
You will have experience of proactively growing existing accounts to ensure they are utilising all products lines as well as retaining existing business and growing long term relationships.
You will be a self starter, highly organised and can work autonomously.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation that can offer ongoing development and progression as well as a competitive package.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- PR Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- PR & Marketing - Senior Account Executive
- Practice Accountant - Full or Part Time
- Senior Front End Developer - Magento
- Learning & Development HR Coordinator
- Qualified Practice Accountant
- Field Sales Consultant (London)
- Marketing Executive
- HR & Training Assistant
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month