Global Financial Services leader require a Security Specialist with advanced Splunk knowledge for a 12m contract.
Candidate will be working with a diverse team providing security consultancy and engineering support of Security Analytics and Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms, including the Architecture, Deployment, Expansion and Enhancement of enterprise event monitoring capabilities.
This role is primarily project based with the following responsibilities:
- Splunk Use Case creation
- Splunk Dashboards and Tuning
- Splunk architecture, integration and deployment
- Splunk Index Design, Infrastructure, Data Collection, CIM, Deployment Management, Data Enrichment, Querying, Integration and Operations.
- Security analytics infrastructure design
- Provide consultancy services to other IT Security teams.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recent Commercial experience as a Splunk Engineer or Splunk Architect
- A track record engineering and deploying SIEM or security analytics solutions
- Knowledge of scripting and development skills (Perl, Python, Java)
- Strong general networking and security knowledge (Firewalls, Routing, DNS, NAT, packet trace and analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical modelling for Anomaly and Outlier detection would be highly advantageous
- Experience with one or more of Symantec SIM, ArcSight ESM, IBM QRadar, Securonix, Splunk ES4
- Database and Big Data knowledge SQL, Hadoop, HIVE, MapR
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, SANS etc.
- SDLC experience, using JIRA and GIT
Preference will be given to candidates holding or working towards Splunk Certified Admin, Splunk Certified Architect
Please send suitable qualified CV's by return
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- Senior Application Developer - London | Global
- Customer Service Advisor, Glasgow
- Credit Controller
- Security Engineer (DDOS/AntiVirus/Malware)
- Paralegal - EL/PL
- Trainee Dispensing Opticians
- Legal Cashier
- Accounts Assistant
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor
- US Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Channel Islands
- Corporate Tax Manager - Channel Islands
- Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - Jamaica
- Financial Analyst - Venture Capital