Regulatory Affair Manager - Feel at Home
I am a specialized recruiter in the Regulatory Affairs market for the UK and I am currently looking for a Regulatory Affair Manager for UK and Ireland.
My client is offering the opportunity to work within several therapy areas and following different projects you will have an extended knowledge of the market that can be an asset for the future.
It is an international company but it treats their employees very attentively, they promote a friendly environment where everybody helps and work as a team so you can feel at home starting immediately.
The main requirement is a previous experience in Regulatory Affairs for at least three years and general knowledge of the regulatory affairs application and authorization ( Clinical Trial Application, MAA, MHRA and HPRA) and the residence in the UK.
If you think this job is a good fit and you are ready to start a new exciting career in an International company do not hesitate to contact me : C.deVeis@nonstop-recruitment.com
If you know someone who can be interested in this position, refer him to NonStop and you can win 200 £ in Vouchers.
regulatory affair, RAF, Manager, UK, United Kingdom, England, regulatory affair manager, regulatory affair associate
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career