Specialty Registrar Doctor in Urology - Essex
We are currently seeking an experienced Specialist Registrar Doctor in Urology for immediate placement in the Essex area.
The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
Core duties would include:
- The successful candidate will join the existing establishment in delivering a broad range of urological services at the hospital, whilst at the same time supporting practitioners in primary care.
- The appointee will be expected to deliver specific activity in the forms of TRUS Biopsy, Flexible and Rigid Cystoscopy and supporting inpatient theatre lists.
Plus provide cover for ward based inpatients and partake in the on call rota.
- The post will serve to provide advice and treatment to a variety of patients presenting with urological problems.
- The post holder will participate in the on call urology rota.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake regular ward rounds.
- The post holder will be expected to take part in audit activities.
- The post holder will be involved in teaching and training the Urology junior doctors.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Locum Doctor in Haematology - London + Across UK - All Grades
- Doctor in Emergency Medicine (Middle Grade / Registrar) - Essex
- Locum Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology-All Grades-London+UK
- Consultant Interventional Radiologist - Essex
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - London + Across The UK
- Consultant Dermatologist - East Kent
- Doctor in Accident and Emergency (A&E) - London + Across UK
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in Gastroenterology (All Grades) -London+Across UK
- Doctor in Cardiology Medicine - (All Grades) -London +Across UK
- Doctor in Acute and General Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Locum Doctor in Oncology (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in MAU Medicine (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Consultant Doctor in Urology - Isle of Wight
- Locum Consultant in Working Age Psychiatry - Hull
- Clinical Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics (SHO) - Wales
- Doctor in Respiratory and General Medicine - Essex
- Doctor (ST1/2) in Trauma and Orthopaedics - Cheshire
- Doctor in Internal/ Elderly Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - East Kent