This historic boutique hotel and restaurant in the Suffolk countryside is looking for a Breakfast Chef to join their talented and professional kitchen team.
This chic small hotel with over 15 bedrooms also has a 50 cover restaurant in the evening, plus there is lunch service too and a traditional bar and outside dining area making it a busy village property.
They also have weddings throughout the year, so all candidates must be able to work well within a team under pressure using effective communication skills.
The very talented Head Chef and kitchen team deliver a very high standard of cuisine to fit with the style and reputation, as well as bringing their own unique creativity.
This is a great opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join the friendly team to learn, develop and progress.
The ideal candidate should have previous rosette experience and be very hard working and passionate to maintain the already set high standards.
* Fantastic training and development
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Monthly tips
* Uniform provided
* Meals on duty
* The ideal candidate will have previous rosette experience
* Will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the kitchen
* Must be passionate, and contribute to continually raising standards
To apply for this Breakfast Chef position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Aplicants must....................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received a response within 72 hours your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-9 Per Hour DOE
- Location: Suffolk
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: First Contact Chefs Ltd
- Contact: Murray Chapman
- Tel: 0114 245 8696
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 00110748jm
- Posted: 2016-10-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from First Contact Chefs Ltd