Medical Writer - Entry Level - Central London!
My client is looking for an entry level medical writer to get involved in its central London office! This opportunity will give you the chance to work in a multicultural environment, developing not only professional skills but also people's skills.
My client is also offering an in-depth training for you to develop your skill sets, to develop a polyvalent profile...
Adding huge value to your CV!
ideally in biology or similar fields (chemistry will potentially be considered if candidate is ready to go the extra mile)
*English at a Native level (no less will be considered) - the level will be tested before being interviewed.
Combined with a great career path opportunity, this role will allow you a very decent standard of living.
This position is to be filled ASAP.
To start and application for this role send a WORD copy of your role to Alix le Mintier at A.Mintier@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on 0041 43 508 0817
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
Feel free to refer this role to suitable candidates that you would know.
If the candidate is successful, you will be offered a 250€ voucher!
Medical writing, Ph.D., entry level, international, abroad, Netherlands, Amsterdam, London
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School