Medical Writer - Entry Level - NYC office!
My client is looking for an entry level medical writer to get involved in its NYC office! This opportunity will give you the chance to work in a multicultural environment, developing not only professional skills but also people's skills.
My client is also offering an in-depth training for you to develop your skill sets, to develop a polyvalent profile...
Adding huge value to your CV!
ideally in biology or similar fields (chemistry will potentially be considered if candidate is ready to go the extra mile)
*English at a Native level (no less will be considered) - the level will be tested before being interviewed.
*American citizenship and currently living in the USA is mandatory.
No exceptions will be made.
Combined with a great career path opportunity, this role will allow you a very decent standard of living.
This position is to be filled ASAP.
To start and application for this role send a WORD copy of your role to Alix le Mintier at A.Mintier@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on 0041 43 508 0817
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
Feel free to refer this role to suitable candidates that you would know.
If the candidate is successful, you will be offered a 250€ voucher!
Medical writing, Ph.D., entry level, international, abroad, Netherlands, Amsterdam, London
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing