Flagger/Groundworker - Liverpool
Flagger/Ground Worker- Liverpool
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Flagger/Ground Worker in Liverpool.
My client is a well established social housing provider in Merseyside and they are currently looking for a Flagger/Ground Worker with relevant NVQ/City & Guilds qualifications as well as a valid CSCS card.
The ideal candidate will also hold a full UK driving licence as you may be required to drive a company van for the role.
In addition to proven experience of all aspects of ground works and in particular flagging, you may be required to carry out minor brickwork and fencing repairs when required.
The work will include both void and tenanted properties so previous experience in social housing would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role then forward your CV to email@example.com or call Gary at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst