St Columb, Cornwall
Various Hours: 28 hours – 40 hours a week
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday Resort.
From indulging in dinner cooked at The Green Room Restaurant, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, We have it all.
We are looking for a Cleaner to come and join our team.
Our focus is to deliver a high standard of cleanliness and ensuring our guests receive this within our resort.
You will be working alongside the housekeeping department ensuring the high standards are maintained around the resort.
- Reporting any maintenance required to the Maintenance department.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the reception area, leisure club changing rooms, toilets and our Driftwood lounge.
- Ensure the public areas are continually checked and cleaned throughout your shift.
The Ideal Cleaner
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work to your own initiative.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, with a minimum 4 star rating would be desirable.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking.
- Offers are subject to suitable references and DBS check
If you feel you have skills and experience required to excel in the role of Cleaner, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Closing date for this position is 03/11/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales