Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedics (Trust Grade) - Lincolnshire
We are currently seeking an experienced Trust Grade Doctor in Trauma & Orthopaedics for immediate placement in the Lincolnshire area.
The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practise.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making.
- The duties of the post include examining and writing up out-patient and in-patient emergency cases with responsibility for special investigation and obtaining blood and other samples and transfusions.
- There is also, however, a morning phlebotomy service in operation.
- The duties also include assisting and performing minor and some other operations under supervision, with emergency duties.
- There is also active encouragement for producing clinical papers.
- Although not recognised for training, post holders will be expected to attend protected teaching.
- When on-call this post will cover General Surgery /Urology/ENT/Orthopaedics.
Areas we cover in Lincolnshire include:
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Locum Doctor in Haematology - London + Across UK - All Grades
- Doctor in Emergency Medicine (Middle Grade / Registrar) - Essex
- Locum Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology-All Grades-London+UK
- Consultant Interventional Radiologist - Essex
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - London + Across The UK
- Consultant Dermatologist - East Kent
- Doctor in Accident and Emergency (A&E) - London + Across UK
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in Gastroenterology (All Grades) -London+Across UK
- Doctor in Cardiology Medicine - (All Grades) -London +Across UK
- Doctor in Acute and General Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Locum Doctor in Oncology (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Locum Doctor in MAU Medicine (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Consultant Doctor in Urology - Isle of Wight
- Locum Consultant in Working Age Psychiatry - Hull
- Clinical Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics (SHO) - Wales
- Doctor in Respiratory and General Medicine - Essex
- Doctor (ST1/2) in Trauma and Orthopaedics - Cheshire
- Doctor in Internal/ Elderly Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - East Kent