Sussex based PE teacher at one of the UK's highest rated schools - January 2017 start
I am looking for a QTS holding PE teacher to take up a position at a Horsham based school, starting January 2017.
My client is a community school based in Horsham, Sussex.
The 11-16 all boys' school is known in the local area as one of the biggest drivers in community togetherness within the region, providing high quality education to just over 1000 pupils, with an 18:1 pupil/teacher ratio.
The school achieved 64% 5 GCSE's A
*-C, compared to the national average of 53%.
The town of Horsham is described as a ‘well kept, peaceful market town with a very low crime rate and an attractive market square', offering fantastic transport links to Brighton and Crawley, and is just 12 miles from Gatwick Airport.
The ideal candidate will have QTS as well as 5+ years experience as a PE teacher, although this is flexible for the right candidate.
Please note: The client has requested that all applicants fill out an application form.
Once you have contacted me regarding your interest, I will forward the relevant forms via email.
Salary: Negotiable upon experience (M1 - UPS3)
This role will be closed on the 31st October 2016, with interviews held at the school on 3rd November 2016.
To apply please email me, Michael Quinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV in word format, or call on 02079402749.
Not interested? NonStop offer 200GBP referral bonus if you put us in touch with a friend who then goes on to place in the job!
NonStop Recruitment is an international specialist recruitment agency with offices across Europe, with a huge number of candidates and clients.
We specialise in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Technical, Education and Social.
We have a wide range of roles available, so do not hesitate to visit our website or get in touch on 02079402749 to see what we can do for you!
Key words: PE, Physical Education, Teacher, Horsham, Sussex, West sussex, QTS, OFSTED, UPS, Comprehensive school, All boys school, Brighton, South London, Brighton
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German