E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
Job Title: E-Learning Specialist
Are you an experienced and accomplished L&D Professional?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work creatively to lead in L&D innovation?
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the organisations online learning capability.
The role will involve managing the LMS, developing new e-learning modules, and videos.
, Assessing needs for new modules/solutions ensuring business needs are understood and appropriately addressed
, Designing engaging and interactive e-learning to address specific business needs and using a variety of authoring tools
, Tracking, reporting and monitoring learning activities to provide valuable insights for future solutions and evaluating e-learning against business requirements
, Monitor user experience and continuously strive to improve and encourage engagement
, Familiarity with SCORM standards and specifications
, Build and maintain strong relationships with HR to define the training needs for different parts of the business and align development with a broader people strategy
, Understanding and experience of a range of instructional design methods, including authoring tools, videoing and editing, learning theory and practice
, A great communicator who is full of energy, positivity and builds great relationships
, Excellent writing, and editing skills used to compose a range of materials
, Demonstrable enthusiasm for digital learning
, Ability to identify and relate to the learner's perspective and create a learning experience appropriate to that audience
, Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment, be pragmatic and focused on delivery and retain excellent attention to detail.
This role requires a senior HR professional and if you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing organisation, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
- Benefits and Pensions Manager