CHEF DE PARTIE
This family owned and run Luxury Hotel in East Riding of Yorkshire is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team of talented chefs.
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens, this Country House has luxury en-suite rooms which are all unique in character and furnished to the highest standard.
The function rooms have beautiful fireplaces teamed with original features and amazing views over the lawned gardens.
As Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards.
A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
* Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Follow all health and hygiene standards
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
* Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilisation of food
* Participate in food production.
Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilises food surpluses to control food costs
* Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained
* Ideally NVQ levels 1&2
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must...............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 16000-18000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Yorkshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: First Contact Chefs Ltd
- Contact: Murray Chapman
- Tel: 0114 245 8696
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 00110752jm
- Posted: 2016-10-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from First Contact Chefs Ltd