Housekeeping Linen / Waste Porter
Housekeeping Linen/Waste Porter
St Columb, Cornwall
Part Time (Fri,Sat,Mon)
Competitive rate of pay
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home.
From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all.
Due to growth we are currently looking to appoint a Housekeeping Linen/Waste Porter to come and join our Housekeeping team.
This role will require you to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within guest rooms with the responsibility of transporting linen/housekeeping items throughout the resort on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Porter will be responsible for ensuring that all linen is distributed to the housekeeping team efficiently, to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Should any maintenance issues arise, you will be responsible for reporting these to your manager.
You will maintain linen stock levels and supplies ensuring they are clean and to a high standard of quality, and will also be responsible for cleaning rubbish from guest lodges and service areas.
The Ideal Porter
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Great team player.
- Must be organised with excellent time keeping skills.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable.
- Must have a valid clean driving licence.
- 21 days holiday entitlement.
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and FlowRider.
- Free onsite parking.
- Offers are subject to suitable references and DBS check
If you feel you have skills and experience required to excel in the role of Porter, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 3/11/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team