Valuer - London
My client, a local authority based in West London is looking for a Valuer/Estate Surveyor to join their team.
This is a full time, on going role and the successful candidate will hold a relevant degree level qualification and be a member of RICS.
Previous experience in a similar role would be greatly beneficial.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows;
To undertake estate management tasks of a portfolio of properties for an internal service unit as directed by Head of Asset Strategy and Property Portfolio.
To act as a clientside link with services to understand their service needs and plan annually the estates and asset work needed to help deliver transformation of assets.
To assist and update as necessary the Council's Corporate Asset Management Framework and to provide strategic property advice to Members, Head of Service and other stakeholders.
To deputise for the Head of Asset Strategy and Property Portfolio as required.
To manage clientside relations with key services to understand their property needs and work with outside property specialists to deliver top class advice that takes into account the Council's core policies.
To professionally and expertly client outsourced estates management work and other services to ensure best returns and value for money.
To use best practice from the private and public sector in relation to general estates work and property management work.
Other duties will be as follows;
To prepare options reports on operational and commercial assets for senior officers.
Through the property review process to identify new disposal opportunities
for future year's programmes.
To assist maintain and update the Corporate Asset Management Plan and Property Strategy, working with Service Departments to ensure that Services occupy the most appropriate, cost effective properties to meet their needs for delivering best value, quality services to the authority's residents and customers.
Working with Service Departments as part of the property review process, to produce service needs and requirements within the Corporate Asset Management Plan.
To manage consultants and contractors on the Property Framework providing property services relating to the Team's work remit, to ensure that consultants and contractors receive clear, concise instructions, and to manage their performance via regular meeting and monitoring of the performance indicators in the Framework contracts.
To undertake valuations of properties earmarked for the Disposals Programme and to manage this programme including working with external consultants.
If this sounds of interest to you, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Rate: £35 per hour
- Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-05 15:33:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex