Business Development Manager / Internal Sales
Job title: Business Development Manager / Internal Sales
Salary: £25,000 OTE £40,000 - £60,000 plus great commission and benefits
My client are a well established B2B telecommunications company, who have grown quite significantly in the last few years and are continuing to progress as a company. They are offering a great opportunity for someone who possesses a strong sales ability and knowledge of the telecoms sector.
This office based Business Development Manager / Internal Sales will concentrate on delivering sales results through a mixture telesales / phone based sales activities on a national basis, whilst noting you will also have pre-booked leads from a Telesales Team. You should be articulate, possess strong communication skills and have
an ambition to succeed, with the ability to handle objections and rejection constructively.
You should not be averse to generating leads.
A high level of energy and drive with regards to over achieving targets is crucial, but you should also have an ambitious career attitude with a view to achieving long term career goals.
You will be working within the sales team all internal who are made up of telesales and internal sales / business development.
You will be working with the telesales team who will feed you leads throughout the week and then its your responsibility to produce a solution for the end customer.
This will consist of:
- To contact all types of businesses on a daily basis via phone
- To promote Fixed Telephone Lines, Mobiles, and Telephone Systems
- To achieve/exceed individual revenue targets set out by the Sales Manager
- To provide effective day to day support to existing customers as well as new customers.
- Quote potential customers on a like for like basis.
- To manage workload; ensuring work is prioritized appropriately
- Seek to continually over achieve sales revenue targets
- To be compliant in all aspects of the role and company policies
- Understanding the customer’s main goal and focus.
- Looking into a solution based on your knowledge and experience within the telecoms industry which would be a lot more cost effective and efficient.
- Producing a quote to put forward to the customer and explain how this would benefit them moving forward.
- Following the process all the way from start to finish.
- Targeting a national basis
- Selling into various industries and sectors.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record in face to face sales
- B2B sales experience
- You will have fixed line knowledge
- Been working in a sales environment
- Telephone based sales experience
- Lead generation
Great commission scheme in place which will see you reaping the benefits of putting in hard work and on a accelerator over a certain Gross Profit.
If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who is looking for a new challenge, who wants to join a business which will reward your commitment and hard work, then please do call Hal SER LTD 01282 777 414
- Start: asap
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£22000 to Â£26000 Per: annum Benefits: OTE £40,000 £55,000
- Location: Crewe,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Telecoms
- Recruiter: SER Limited
- Contact: Hal Croasdale
- Tel: 01282 777414
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VAC-27005
- Posted: 2016-10-05 15:42:26 -
- View all Jobs from SER Limited
More Jobs from SER Limited
- Fire and Security Engineer.
- HGV Mechanic
- Field Service Engineer - Crushing & Screening
- Procurement / Materrials Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Admin Manager
- Sales Assistant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Refrigeration Enigneer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Claims Handler - Lead position
- HGV Technician
- Field Telecoms Engineer
- Support/Application Engineer
- Contract Project Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Project Sales Co-ordinator