Social Worker - Older Persons Team - 5 Positions!
Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Conwy - 5 Positions! - £25ph
We are currently recruiting for 5 social workers to join a Older Persons teams in Conwy based in different locations.
The role will involve working as part of the team but with a focus on escalating current concerns within homes.
The position requires previous experience on similar teams and the pay rate is negotiable based upon experience.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Social Worker:
- Negotiable pay rate starting at £25ph
- Good level of client interaction
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Excellent role for CV
As a Older People Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Communicating any changes with the relevant individuals accurately and honestly, to ensure they are aware of the impact this may have on their care and support and understand the full range of options available to them.
- Reviewing the Care Plans of individuals who wish to transfer to a different care provider and/or opt for a Direct Payment.
- Addressing how individual needs can be met and supported through creative and innovative means, alongside homecare by utilising a strengths-based assessment approach.
- Ensuring that the delivery of care is carried out in accordance with the Care Plan.
- Liaise with partner agencies and internal departments in relation to the assessment of individuals and the delivery of their care and support.
- Identifying, managing and minimising risk associated with the transfer of care packages and individual safety and wellbeing.
As a Older People Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN)
- Senior Staff Nurse RGN - Oncology - Central London
- Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse RMN - Adults - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse - RGN - EMI Registered Nursing Home
- Senior Ward Nurse - RGN - Private Surgical Hospital
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Hospital - Preston
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Triborough - £28p/h
- Independent Reviewing Officer ( IRO ) - Sheffield - £35ph
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £27p/h
- Social Worker - Kinship Assessments Team - Cambridgeshire
- Senior Social Worker - Children and Families - Norfolk - £32ph
- Senior/Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wokingham
- Social Worker - Children In Care/Child Protection Team - Dorset
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Dudley - £20 - £23 per hour
- Adults - Deputy Team Manager/Team Leader - Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN )-Cornwall - up to £24ph
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - Scottish Borders - £27-30p/h
- Physiotherapist - Community Neuro & MSK - Band 6 - Swindon