Support Worker, Central London
Support Worker, Hammersmith and Fulham
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a British Sign Language- Supported Living Worker in Hammersmith and Fulham.
I have just had a great opportunity open for a Supported Living Worker to start ASAP IN Shepherds Bush (W12).
British Sign Language experience is necessary for this role!
This role is initially a 6 week contract with a chance of extension.
You will be working 24 hours a week.
Tuesday- Mornings (6hours)
Wednesday- Mornings (6hours)
Thursday- Mornings (6hours)
The remaining 6 hours you can work at your flexibility on the Monday or Friday.
, Current and Enhanced DBS
, British Sign Language
, Previous Learning Disability Support Work experience
Duties will include:
, Assisting the service user to and from College (Travel Card will be provided)
, You will pick him up from home, take him to college and then back home
, Supporting the Service User in the classroom
, Going on activities with the young male adult with Learning Disabilities
If you are interested or know of anyone who is then please let me know ASAP as this is an immediate start!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, A specialist consultant specific to you with a wide range of social work knowledge
, Excellent and competitive rates of pay
, An extensive range of exclusive Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Expert payroll service processed twice per week
, Frequent job updates sent to you exclusively to meet your requirements
, £250 bonus offered for referring a friend to any job role
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme granting access to our rewards website which includes free gifts such as televisions, mobile phones and more
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Nosheen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Nosheen.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for regular Job Alerts and advice.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 weeks+
- Rate: £10 per hour + Ltd. Negotiable depending on experience
- Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-05 15:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest