Quality & Risk Manager
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Milton Keynes, and they are seeking a Quality & Risk Manager, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- IOSH Certificate or equivalent desirable but training will be given to the appointed candidate if required.
- Clinical Governance experience.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- Educated to A level or similar level Healthcare qualification.
- Experience in an acute hospital care environment.
- Competent in IT skills
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology