Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital - Eating disorder - Staffordshire, West Midlands - £16.50 - £17 per hour + £1,000 starting bonus
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for an experienced Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join this very highly regarded specialist Mental Health Hospital.
The company is one of the country's most well respected specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for individuals with acute and complex mental health diagnosis.
The hospital specialises in eating disorders, and psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward.
This is an exciting and challenging place to work where your personal career aspirations will be supported.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) role include:
-£1,000 bonus paid over your first year of employment
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Company pension scheme
-Support with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
-Life Assurance Scheme
-Nurse referral scheme
-Complete and thorough induction
My client is one of the most recognisable national mental healthcare suppliers and you will be able to take full advantage of their support and guidance from the moment you start the position.
From your complete and thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward on both an individual and professional basis.
As RMN or RNLD, you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound awareness of applicable theoretical and practical nursing.
You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have appropriate transferable skills.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) your duties will include:
-To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
-To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering -to the principles of information governance
-To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
-To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) you will have:
-A Relevant Nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: email@example.com or call Alice on 0161 235 6966.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Inpatient rehabilitation - Medway
- Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy - Band 6 - Surrey
- RMN Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Cheadle
- RMN or RNLD - Night Manager - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - CAMHS Hospital - Stafford
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Dagenham, Essex
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly and Dementia - Canterbury
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Clinic
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN)
- Senior Staff Nurse RGN - Oncology - Central London
- Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse RMN - Adults - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse - RGN - EMI Registered Nursing Home
- Senior Ward Nurse - RGN - Private Surgical Hospital