Business Manager -Established Care Provider- Good "CQC" Report
Business Manager - Established Care Provider - Good "CQC" Report
My client is looking for a Business Manager to join their well established care provider supporting the elderly with dementia in Yeovil.
This is a great chance for an experienced Registered Manager to take a step up in their career and progress to a Business Manager to join a well established care provider who are able to offer training and many career opportunities.
As the Business Manager you will be directly reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be in charge of a large resdential home and managing and leading the management team.
This is an opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies for the wellbeing of the residents.
Applicants must have the following experience:
At least 4 years Home Management experience in an Elderly residential setting.
You must also hold a NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 in Leadership for Heath and Social Care Services (or equivalent).
Experience in managing and budgeting.
- Marketing Experience is also desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on 0207 940 2100 or via email N.Sangha@nonstop-care.com.
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team