DOUBLETREE BY HILTON, LEEDS CITY CENTRE - Night Auditor
The Night Auditor role involves a range of duties assisting in the smooth running of the night operation.
Duties include: completion of the night audit, checking guests in and out, processing guest bills, cash handling, assisting with room service and dealing with guest queries in a professional and efficient manner.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Night Auditor role include:
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
* Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant must have previous experience preferably within a front of house department in a hotel in a similar role or a customer service environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds was constructed in 2009 and has a modern feel.
The hotel lies directly adjacent to Leeds Central railway station and next to the canal, just to the south of the city centre in Granary Wharf an area which comprises luxury residential apartments, bars and restaurants.
The hotel holds a 4 star rating and comprises 333 guest rooms/suites, 19 conference rooms including a Sky Lounge, small fitness studio, City Cafe and Granary Lounge.
Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Night Auditor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Conference and Events Coordinator
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Assistant Revenue Manager