Sales and Customer Support Advisor
Sales & Customer Support Advisor
Salary: £16,500 - £19,700 (+bonus potential of £250 per month)
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional and looking to take on a new challenge? If so we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
With our simple, helpful, personal approach to lending, UK Credit are now one of the most trusted guarantor lenders in the UK.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales and Customer Support Advisor to join our team in Norwich.
Sales and Customer Support Advisor key responsibilities:
You will provide the first point of contact to customers on both inbound and outbound calls and responsible for guiding the customer through the loan application process & handling any queries they may have, ensuring the best outcome for the customer at all times.
You will also be:
- Acting as the customer’s first point of contact and building effective and supportive rapport.
- Creating and managing customer records on the database accurately & efficiently, and updating accordingly throughout customer interactions and the customer journey.
- Proactively responding to customer concerns, questions and queries, often relating to misunderstanding of the product / process by asking the customer open questions in order to understand customer’s reservations or queries.
- Ask open questions in order to understand customer needs and personal circumstances.
- Completing electronic identification and credit checks.
This could include requesting supporting evidence to be sent in from the customer.
- Ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with both internal and external regulatory requirements and the concept of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Organising and prioritising your workload to manage cases effectively.
- Achieving performance and quality objectives as set by management, within the appropriate performance periods, whilst also adhering to all Company and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Undertaking regular training and coaching sessions to hone skills and knowledge.
The ideal Sales and Customer Support Advisor:
To be successful in this role, you will already have had proven experience within a customer services based role and must be an excellent communicator, who is confident and comfortable with both written and verbal communication on all levels.
You will also need:
- At least C-grades in Maths and English together with higher levels of education.
- The ability to relationship build and provide excellent customer service.
- High attention to detail with the ability to problem solve.
- To be able to demonstrate dedication, enthusiasm, inspiration and pride in your work.
- Confidence working with computer / software / communication systems.
- Committing to being enthusiastic, tenacious, customer focussed, influential and self-motivated.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales and Customer Support Advisor, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales