Registered Nurses - up to £36,620
Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland.
We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing and Healthcare sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that we are currently recruiting for in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire for experienced Nurses.
You will be working in a stunning purpose-built independent rehabilitation centre, with an international reputation for treating patients with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, stroke and other neurological conditions.
Person Spec and Main Duties/Responsibilities
- Holds current Pin Number with the NMC as an RGN.
We may consider RMNs or RNLDs with relevant experience.
- Has detailed professional and clinical knowledge.
The practitioner will have experience in one or all of the following areas; Neurorehabilitation, Acquired brain injuries or Stroke rehabilitation with extended specialist knowledge related to specific patient needs.
- Be skilled in the assessment of complex/specialist nursing required.
- Able to provide care/support using the holistic care model throughout the hospital, ensuring continual evaluation of care to aid service development.
- Have supervisory, training and leadership responsibilities where appropriate and will have some responsibility for team performance.
- Demonstrate initiative and be creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Work with the Ward sister and Senior Nurses undertaking delegated tasks in team management.
- Be responsible for general running of the in-patient wards in the absence of the ward sister.
- Be able to write detailed progress reports including Admission / discharge summaries
- Attend MDTs (internal and external)
Shift patterns are flexible.
Starting Salary £29,589 - £36,620 (DOE) including benefits
For more information on this role please apply online or call Jay Gibbons at Recruiting for Care on 0151 545 5336
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse