Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
£23,000 to £25,000 per annum
Full Time (35 hours per week)
Our client is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider supporting adults, young people and children with learning disabilities - and their families and carers - to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
The Core Business Unit undertakes those functions and internal processes that support other business units so they are able to focus on providing frontline services.
These include providing information that supports decision making, Human Resource Management, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, maintaining the financial integrity of the charity, maintaining appropriate Systems, processes and infrastructure.
Working with and supporting the Head of Core Business Unit to maintain and enhance the organisations Human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs and practices.
Work in partnership with Staff, Managers, Volunteers, Board Members, Clients and their families/carers and Partners within the scope and aims of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Core Business, you will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Manage the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to Human resources.
- Assist in developing the company’s approach to workforce planning
- Maintain the organisational staff by establishing a robust recruitment program.
- Prepare employees for assignment by establishing and conducting induction and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements
- Maintain records by implementing filing and retrieval systems that support management decision making
- Take the lead on career management and CPD of all employees
They are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
They guarantee an interview to all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via the apply button below, and then you will be sent via email a full application pack and application form.
You will need to complete the application form in full, in order to be considered for this position.
Closing date – Monday 31st October 2016
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Condition Monitoring Engineers x2
- Front End Developer
- Senior Web Developers
- Junior Developer
- CAD Technician
- Graduate .Net Developer
- Warehouse Operative
- XML / XSLT CONTENT DEVELOPER
- Digital Project Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Application Support Developer
- Property Manager
- Assistant Admin Manager
- PR Consultant
- Project Design Engineer
- PHP developer
- Site Maintenance Engineer
- Senior .Net Software Developer
- Telecoms Network Coordinator