1st/ 2nd Line IT Support (Schools)
1st/ 2nd Line Support - Doncaster - Contract - £160pd Limited
We have an opportunity for a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Professional, who has experience of working on roll out/ deployment projects to join this local authority in Doncaster.
Candidates must have Office 365 experience to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Installing, configuring and rolling out Universal Threat Management (UTM) devices to all maintained DMBC primary schools (approximately 53 in total)
- Delivering dedicated broadband connectivity to improve service performance
- Configuring and installing the devices at each school that uses DMBC connectivity
- Liaising with the schools third party support, going on site and discussing with Head Teachers and Business Managers any specific requirements
- Providing 1st and 2nd line ICT Technical Support to assist DMBC ICT staff
To be suitable for this role, you will need:
- High level of technical knowledge to support and trouble-shoot 1st and 2nd line technical problems
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2012 R2
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 7
- Experience of Desktop/ laptop hardware support
- Experience of Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Ideally experience in at least ONE of these: NetApp SAN, VMware 5, Cisco Network environments, Cisco VOIP, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012.
The rate for this role is £160pd limited
This role is based in Doncaster.
Additional information will be required upon application.
A driving licence and DBS may be required - to be confirmed.
If you do not have a current DBS, we can apply for one for you on successful application.
Current end date is set to July 2016, however it is likely this will be extended.
To apply and for more information, please call Ali Davies on 02392322312 and send your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst