Car Sales Executive - Speke, Merseyside
Car Sales Executive - Speke, Merseyside
Salary: £10k Basic + Commission OTE £35k plus Company Car
Closing Date 17th October 2016
Key Words : Car Sales, Sales Executive, Motor Industry, Automotive, Car Dealership,
With over 150 dealerships managed locally and connected nationally through their UK-wide infrastructure, our client is an industry leader in the Automotive sector.
Our client is looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their growing team to assist customers with their buying experience and ensure customer satisfaction possibility to start with immediate effect and working in the Speke area.
If you are able to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate vehicle options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of commitment to treating customers fairly then this is a role that would be suited to you and offer you a place within a well-established volume car dealership with excellent career progression prospects.
You will be either an experienced Car Sales Executive with proven sales track or experienced in a customer facing role i.e Hospitality, Retail with a passion for sales and customer service and looking to move into the role of Sales Executive.
Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we're looking for:
Strong negotiating and closing skills
Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Smart personal appearance
Can positively contribute to a first class team
Experience in Retail essential
Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths grade A
*- C, or equivalent
Reliable and able to work using own initiative
A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Experience in motor trade sales essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 10000 Per Annum
- Location: Speke, Merseyside
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Adam
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALC/D/032803
- Posted: 2016-10-05 16:24:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Java Developer / Senior Java Developer - Huntingdon
- Project Manager (e-Prescribing software implementation) - Home based with UK travel
- Project Manager - NHS Software Implementations - Home based with Travel
- Java Developer - Coventry
- Solution Architect (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Senior .Net Developer (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Implementation Consultant - Financial, Accounting, Payment Software - Home based with UK Travel
- Hosted Service Engineer - (not shifts) - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Customer Support Analyst (Application Support) - Altrincham
- Tax Manager Fully ACA / ACCA Qualified - Basildon, Essex
- Research & Development Tax Credit Consultant AAT Qualified - Litchfield, Staffordshire
- Time Served Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Welder / Fabricator - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Sales Negotiator - Liverpool
- Senior Technical Services Engineer - Leeds
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - London
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Senior Accounts Assistant AAT - Practice Experience / Nearly qualified ACCA/ ACA - Plymouth