Business Manager - Automotive
Business Manager - Automotive
Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking for a new challenge? Or maybe an experienced sales Executive looking for your first steps into management?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Business Manager to be based at our Portsmouth dealership.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
- Maximising profitability per unit sale
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The Ideal Business Manager
They are looking for an experienced automotive professional so whether you are an experienced Business Manager or a Sales Executive looking for the next steps in your career, Perrys want to hear from you.
You will also display the following attributes
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and highly numerate
- Well organised and persuasive
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge and a rare opportunity to help shape Perrys industry leading F&I performance.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No Agencies Please
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £Competitive + Benefits
- Location: Portsmouth,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience Team Post
- Tel: 02392 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BV-BMA-PORT
- Posted: 2016-10-05 16:26:04 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team