Medical Advisor- International Exposure! Germany
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Advisor to join a long- standing pharmaceutical company, highly specialized in areas like Immunology and Rare Diseases.
The company has been an industry leader for over a century and experiences consistent growth, so you are joining a secure and stable working place opening many internal doors for your development.
For their Medical Affairs team, they are looking for a Medical Advisor- a position, which will give you exposure to the DACH region and will help you build a cross country network of KOL.
The role is permanent and will be sitting in Germany with travel time of about 50%.
3 years + in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry within one of the markets in region DACH
Fluency in German and English
You can contact me on +498921093363 ext 3151 - Anna Petrova - or send me your CV in Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex