Team Manager: Adults Learning Disabilities (Phone Interview)
My client in South East England is looking for a Team Manager to join their Adults Learning Disabilities team on a locum basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Team Manager or Assistant Team Manager looking to take on a position within the next 2 weeks.
My client is also offering a phone interview as well, flexibly.
- 2 years plus experience at management specifically within Learning Disability Teams
- 3 years plus experience within Learning Disabilities
- Good operational Management
- Be able to motivate/drive a team forward
Location: South East England
Hourly Rate: £37 - £38
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email j.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !