Our client, an international company that provide IT courses and professional learning, are looking for a graduate calibre sales person with experience to join their busy, successful team.
Salary is basic of £20 - £22k plus £12k OTE (uncapped) - bonus is guaranteed for the first 3 months.
The company offers excellent benefits.
Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
To prepare for and conduct outgoing telephone calls, following up and qualifying internally generated leads.
The main objective is to convert at least 10% all calls made into firm orders/bookings.
- Managing and prioritizing leads generated as the basis of a daily action plan.
- Generating and increasing revenues by promoting company values and products to key prospects and customers within a geographical territory.
- Competently managing an allocated territory to provide performance consistency and accuracy of forecasts.
- Extensive networking of existing client base to drive retention and renewals of business.
- Pro-actively meeting and exceeding targets whilst adhering to corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that internal and external customers consistently receive the highest levels of service.
- Managing the provision of proposals, tender documents and general information provided to contacts
- Organising and conducting well-qualified meetings with key decision makers where appropriate.
- Conducting thorough and accurate research in support of your daily call planning.
- Maintaining organised administration and implementing effective time management methods to ensure the highest levels of productivity.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate calibre.
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and sales targets, ideally in a telesales business-business environment.
- Comprehensive PC and administration skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Effective organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Active, target driven team player with a competitive nature.
- Confident communicator at all levels able to influence a wide range of personalities.
- Motivated by a challenging, ever changing and innovative role.
- Happy to work independently or as part of a team.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a ‘can do' mentality.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper
- Customer Services Secheduler
- Fluent French Supply Chain Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator