Sales Consultant / Vehicle Broker
Are you an experienced Sales professional and looking to take on a new challenge? If so we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
As one of the fastest growing car purchasing companies in the UK, SellCar are an innovative online car purchasing company, operating nationwide and based in Nottingham.
A proud and unique organisation – they present their employees with unparalleled opportunities for personal growth and success.
They are an entrepreneurial business, so words like "fast-paced", "uncompromising", "ambitious" and "outperform the competition" are not uncommon in team meetings.
They mean business keeping their eyes open to things that really matter - the small victories that go unnoticed at most organisations.
If there's one thing they hate, it's mediocrity.
The company epitomises pro-activity, excellence, passion, innovation, accountability and unyielding integrity.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have fantastic opportunities available for passionate and enthusiastic Sales Consultant / Vehicle Brokers to join our team in Nottingham.
Sales Consultant / Vehicle Broker Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to take responsibility for following-up website generated enquiries from customers, looking to sell their cars alongside identifying and following any further potential sales opportunities.
Your will also be:
- Re-qualifying these enquiries to ensure accurate data supplied to Purchasing Manager for valuation purposes.
- Building rapport with, engaging and educating the customer.
- Analysing current market place and valuation guides for examples of competing similar cars for sale.
- Re-marketing selected cars to internal and external databases.
- Developing and maintaining own dealer contact portfolio.
- Negotiating and closing the customer.
- Liaising with administration and accounts departments to ensure efficient and timely viewings and purchases.
- Managing customer experience throughout.
- Planning daily activity to ensure effective enquiry management
The ideal Sales Consultant / Vehicle Broker:
The successful candidate will ideally have had proven experience working within a similar role with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
You will also need to be:
- Entrepreneurial and Commercially Aware.
- Ambitious, passionate, target driven and competitive.
- Strong work-ethic, hungry and conscientious.
- Charismatic, strong interpersonal skills.
- Organised, strong time management.
- Visionary, with a work ethic to make the vision a reality.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Track record of success, personal or professional.
In return we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £50,000 OTE, plus an attractive benefits package, including uncapped achievable commission, full training and coaching, possible career progression for the right candidates and the opportunity to work in a currently expanding company.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Consultant / Vehicle Broker then our client wants to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team