Executive Assistant (PA) to the CE
Executive Assistant to the CE
£23,000 - £25,000 pro-rata plus benefits
Part-time (18 hours per week)
Our client is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider supporting adults, young people and children with learning disabilities - and their families and carers - to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
The Core Business Unit undertakes those functions and internal processes that support other business units so they are able to focus on providing frontline services.
These include providing information that supports decision making, Human Resource Management, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, maintaining the financial integrity of the charity, maintaining appropriate Systems, processes and infrastructure.
- Working with and supporting the CE to perform his duties in leading and achieving the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Provide a comprehensive Personal assistant and administrative support function to the CE and where appropriate the Board and Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Lead on related projects as directed by the CE.
- Work in partnership with Staff, Managers, Volunteers, Board Members, Clients and their families/carers and Partners within the scope and aims of the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Project Management of agreed initiatives on behalf of the CE and SLT
- Act as a resource for managing change for CE and SLT
- Ensure effective use of communication and engagement tools eg.
Face to face, Web site; Newsletters; Annual reports.
- Review, develop and implement effective systems and processes.
- Assisting the CE to maintain, develop and enhance the Governance process
They are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
They guarantee an interview to all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via the apply button below, and then you will be sent via email a full application pack and application form.
You will need to complete the application form in full, in order to be considered for this position.
Closing Date: Monday 31st October 2016
- Rate: Â£23,000 - Â£25,000 pro-rata plus benefits
- Location: Harrow, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: I4 Jobs
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: i4J-HAME-3710
- Posted: 2016-10-05 16:47:53 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)
- Project Design Engineer
- Web / Digital Content Editors X2