Executive Director - F.T.C
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
These particular facilities are based in the Greater London area, and they are seeking an Executive Director, to join their team of staff on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Business unit management in the healthcare, hospitality or other relevant sector
- Able to read and interpret financial and other data from spreadsheets and reports
- Talent and knowledge development
- Strategic thinker with good operational experience
- Self-motivated and able to inspire others to success
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Cavendish Professionals
- Tel: 0203 008 5210
- Fax: 0203 008 5211
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-05 16:48:42 -
- View all Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes