Staff Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - £1,000 starting bonus
Staff Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - Mental Health Hospital - Eating disorder - Staffordshire, West Midlands - £16.50 - £17 per hour + £1,000 starting bonus
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN/RSCN) to join this very highly regarded specialist Mental Health Hospital.
The company is one of the country's most recognisable specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for individuals under the age of 18 with an acute and complex mental health illness.
The hospital provides specialist care for a range of diagnoses including eating disorders, psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RSCN) role include:
-£1,000 bonus paid over your first year of employment
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Company pension scheme
-Support with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
-Life Assurance Scheme
-Nurse referral scheme
My client is one of the most recognisable national mental healthcare providers and you will benefit from their experienced and comprehensive support and guidance from the moment you start the position.
From your thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both personally and professionally.
As RGN or RSCN, you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing.
You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have applicable transferable skills.
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RSCN) you will be responsible for:
-To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
-To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
-To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
-To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Staff Nurse (RGN/RSCN) you will have:
-A Relevant Nursing qualification (RGN or RSCN) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: email@example.com or call Alice on 0161 235 6966.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire