Site Manager - Build
Our client requires an experienced Site Manager with a Build background to manage a project within the East Midlands area.
Suitable candidates will have a background managing build projects such as; New build, Heritage, Education, Health-care or care home projects.
Successful candidates will be number one on site and responsible for engaging with the project team.
You will ensure consistent delivery of successful projects in order to support the achievement of the clients business objectives and to deliver the target margins.
Suitable candidates will have experience working on Build projects.
Key Skills / Requirements:
- First Aid
- Strong background working as a Site Manager
- Working background in Build Projects - Heritage, Education, Health-care or care home projects.
- Excellent communication across all levels on site
- Self motivated and driven
- Strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of Health & Safety practices on site
If you are interested in this vacancy please call 0121 796 2250 to speak to Leon Daniels and send a CV profile to Birmingham@mcginley.co.uk
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- 1st Fix Carpenter
- EYFS Teacher- Liverpool
- Telescopic Forklift Operative
- Teaching Assistant- ESBD experience essential, St Helens
- Slinger Signaller / Banksman
- Labourer - Nights
- Hoist Operator
- labourer - Swansea (Nights & Days)
- Construction Manager
- LABOURERS IN WOKINGHAM NEEDED
- Labourer Tonbridge
- Handyman required
- CSCS Labourer required in Camden
- CPCS Banksman Slinger required in Old Street, London.
- Labourer With Counterbalance Ticket
- CSCS Handyman with own tools requried in Cambridge
- Quantity Surveyor
- Handyman required in Cambridge
- Experienced Carpenter needed for work in West London
- Site Manager - Refurb