Marketing - PRODUCT LAUNCH - International
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and scientifically driven individual to join a leading Vet Pharmaceutical company who are expanding their Pet Healthcare business across Europe.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for visiting specialists, veterinarian practices within your territory as well as coordinating marketing plans.
What I particularly like about this opportunity is that you will be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
Where your ideas and suggestions are taken on board and put into place.
The commercial team in Italy is small - only 2 other people meaning that there is close collaboration with your colleagues.
In addition, you will also sometimes be expected to travel and discuss your products with different customers.
Such fluidity and flexibility is something that cannot be had if working for one of the big pharmas.
The manager is hands-on and ensures that his team develop into succesful marketing people.
The friendly team atmosphere is refreshing.
The company is currently in a period of growth with a new product and strategy just having been approved! This allows for experience to be gained in different fields as well as work closely with senior management.
I am looking for someone who is willing to be based in North West Italy and has previous pharmaceutical/cosmetic marketing experience (with a proven successful track record in the industry).
* Experience of animal health / pharmaceutical/cosmetic marketing
* Native Itallian and English speaker
* Life Science degree
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Corinna Rubiu, at C.Rubiu@nonstop-recruitment.com.
If this role is not right and you work in the Animal Health industry for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords:Marketing, Brand manager, product manager, Area Manager, Key account, KAM, Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Ruminants, Ovini, Suini, Piccoli Animali, Grandi animali, Companion Animal, Vet, Pharma, Swine, CA, CAH, Poultry, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Livestock, Big animals,Grandi animali, uccelli, birds, equini, equino, equine, grossi animali, bestiame, Ruminanti, Ruminants, Bovini, Ovini, Suini, Swine, Cattle, Ovine, Sheep, Poultry, Pollame, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Feed, Mangime, Mangimi, Mangimistica, Mangimistiche, Diagnostica, Veterinaria, Cavalli, Cavalla, Horses, Horse, Equine, Equini
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!