Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital
Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Staffordshire, West Midlands - £12 to £15 per hour, dependent on experience
Working Hours: Full or Part Time
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join this exciting Mental Health Hospital in Staffordshire, West Midlands.
This specialist inpatient service provides specialist care to adults over the age of 18 who each have a primary diagnosis of a learning disability.
The hospital also care for patients who may have personality disorder, challenging behaviour, forensic history, co-morbid mental illness or an Autistic Spectrum condition.
This fully CQC compliant Mental Health Hospital provides care to both male and female patients and delivers both low secure and locked rehabilitation services.
Their low secure units provide assessment, care and treatment to individuals who may be detained under the Mental Health Act 1983.
Benefits for the successful Staff Nurse include:
-Competitive salary and benefit package
-Incredibly well-staffed service - two nurses on each shift at all times
-Ongoing training and development
-Subsidised meals provided on shift
-3 weeks thorough induction
My client is one of the largest providers of high quality care for adults primarily with a learning disability diagnosis.
Set in a rural location this low secure hospital cares for patients with a variety of needs, including mental health disorders, intellectual disability, personality disorder, Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
You will be working within a well experienced team to provide therapeutic care and support to patients in order to enable their transition back into the community.
You will be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position within a prestigious Mental Health Hospital in Staffordshire, West Midlands.
The role of the Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans according to the changing needs of patients
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines and act upon any recommendations by the CQC
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD), you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A Registered Mental Health Nursing Qualification (RMN or RNLD)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Lewisham - Band 5
- Occupational Therapist - Pediatrics - Lewisham - 21 hours
- RGN or RMN - Community Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior Nurse RGN - Health and Well Being - Prison Service
- RGN - Health and Well Being Prison Nurse - North Lancashire
- Orthopaedics Scrub Practitioner (RGN) - Worcester
- Primary Staff Nurse - (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - Young Adults