Associate Dentist - DC009
Associate Dentist (Part Time) – Westbury, Wiltshire – DC009
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Dentist to join our team at our Westbury practice in Wiltshire.
This practice is situated within half an hour from Bath and has a train station 1.7 miles away from the practice.
There is a brilliant train service to London with direct line services to Bristol and Southampton.
There is also a bus route available for transportation to / from the practice.
This practice is situated in a converted building close to the local shops and amenities.
The practice offers 2 surgeries leading from the waiting room.
This practice offers a solid NHS patient base with good Independent and private offerings.
This practice offers disability access (through to one surgery), a sterilization room, digital x-ray capability, OPG and a staff room.
There is free parking in the side streets around the practice.
This practice is looking to recruit for an Associate Dentist to provide cover as follows:
- Day(s): Monday to Saturday -5 Days; negotiable time
- £4,000 “Golden Handshake” (subject to clawback based on training contract that runs from 1st April 2017 to 1st April 2018)
- UDA Target: 4,500 UDA per annum
- UDA Rate: £10.00 per UDA (negotiable, dependant on experience)
- 45 – 50% of private earnings
- Start date: This position is available immediately
- Duration: Permanent
Please note that some Compliance Documents will be required to work within this team and must be enclosed with your application:
- Must have previous NHS dentistry experience
- Performer Letter Confirmation
- GDC Registration
- Hep B
- Indemnity Insurance
- 2 x Clinical References
For more information about this position please contact 01373 858580 or email your CV to us on Recruitment @dentalcare.ltd.uk
Please remember to quote the reference number above when sending your CV / enquiry to us.