Assistant Manager - Chingford - Leisure
Assistant Manager - Chingford
Salary: £19-22k depending on experience plus performance related bonus
Ever thought of a career in football?? My client are a leading 5-a-side football operator with over 40 centres throughout the UK.
Promoting a passion for delivering an excellent service to customers and with over 500 all weather pitches across our centres, which are all FA accredited, they host over 130,000 players each week.
In the next year there is planned expansion to the brand within the UK and USA creating some fantastic opportunities for their staff.
Football is more than a game to my client and we are looking for like minded people to join their team as an Assistant Manager.
In this role you will provide a top quality service to customers and immerse yourself in activities to promote and maximize the number of games played within the centre.
You will also be focused and commercially driven to meet and exceed your Centre's income targets and KPI's.
Assistant Managers have a unique role that requires the following skill set:
- People management skills - Manage, motivate and lead a team of people
- Innovation skills - creative ways to engage with customers using social media and attract new business
- Interpersonal skills - building rapport with customers and team captains
- Organization skills - ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
In return they offer a competitive salary, excellent internal training and opportunities to develop, staff reward and recognition programme and the opportunity to progress within a people focused environment.
Team members are encouraged to develop their careers within my clients operation and as a company they provide support, training and guidance to assist individuals in achieving their career aspirations.
It is essential managers / future managers have a strong desire to succeed within the business and we actively promote from within where possible.
If you are currently an Assistant Manager or have previous supervisory experience and looking for your first Management position this could be the role for you!
It would also suit a successful graduate with previous supervisory experience to begin their career in football.
Don't miss this opportunity - Apply Today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sales Floor Manager - Bristol - Leading Retailer
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth
- Team Leader/Supervisor - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - New Opening - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - £22,000-£24,500k - Farnham
- Fashion Department Manager - £18k-25k - Ashford
- Assistant Leisure Manager - Dartford
- Cinema Manager - Port Talbot
- Bar & Restaurant Manager - Newcastle under Lyme
- Hotel Deputy General Manager - Newcastle
- Gastro Pub Management Opportunities - Maidenhead
- Pub General Manager - Aspley Guise
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Huntingdon
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Self Employed
- Retail Store Manager - Berkhamsted
- Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Wembley
- Retail Assistant Manager - Henley
- Retail Store Manager - Hunstanton - Fashion
- Retail Supervisor - Hatfield - 30 hours!
- Retail Store Manager - Livingston - Homeware