Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager (Tech/Start-up) - London - c£25K-£30K plus benefits
Our client is growing fast and are in need of a Customer Support Manager, hungry for results within an exciting, high growth environment.
You will have some solid relatable experience in customer-facing roles and should be looking for greater responsibility and scope to make the new position your own.
Do you have bags of enthusiastic? Are you super confident in talking to customers and problem-solving on the spot? Are you able to mould your tone and comms to make the best of every dialogue? Eager to retain customers through your personable approach? Then you may be the one we’re looking for!
You will be working with an inspiring team of technologists, designers, marketers and ops managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing world-leading customer service
- Helping arrange Technician visits for our customers
- Responding to email, live chat, social media and phone contact from customers
- Participating actively in the Quality Assurance process
- Supporting product development by feeding back on what our customers need
- Helping us evolve and refine our Customer Support processes
You’ll love working with them because...
- Starting salary is £25,000-30,000 depending on experience (with 6 monthly reviews based on achievements)
- They work from a lovely office in EC1 (great for yummy lunches and street markets)
- They are well funded with backing from the global leader in the home services sector
- Their job is to create an experience that’s more than connecting customers with the help they need, it’s about making people feel better.
- You’ll also get access to the company pension scheme and company healthcare
Requirements - You will have:
- A natural desire to help others and bags of empathy
- The ability to build rapport easily and relate to people from all walks of life
- To be calm under pressure.
- Comfortable dealing with an upset homeowner, and able to give clear advice to people in difficult situations
- To be Fair and understanding, but also able to make tough decisions where necessary Outstanding communication skills.
- You take pride in writing a great email or Twitter response and know how to adapt your tone to suit each enquiry
- A can do attitude.
Life in a startup is rarely plain sailing and often requires all team members to be flexible with what they are responsible for and what they are willing to help out with when the team need help
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: ACR Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Allan Carlin
- Tel: +44 (0) 141 237 2522
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3842-200
- Posted: 2016-10-05 17:05:46 -
- View all Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical) - Cambridge