Electronics R&D Engineer - N.W London - £45,000
Position: Senior Hardware Design Engineer (Electronics)
Location: North West London
Salary: £45,000 + 5% matched Pension, Health, Dental, Income Protection + More
Who would be successful in this role?
An electronics engineer with 3+ years of experience who is looking for their next challenge.
Why should you consider this role?
Perhaps you are currently only working on a small part of a big project, or not given the autonomy to bring your ideas to reality.
This organisation brings the close knit feel of an SME (25 people), but has the security of being owned by a multinational organisation.
Allowing their staff a high level of autonomy to develop products from end to end.
You will be working alongside dedicated software engineers, scientists and technicians to bring innovative new products to market.
What do they look for?
-Electronics Design (Analogue & Digital).
3+ years required
-Design of electronics incorporating Microcontrollers.
3+ years required
-Understanding of principals of Embedded Software (ability to write C is a bonus)
The would love it if you had experience in:
- Analogue design experience
- Experience of working in a small team
What's in it for you?
The package on offer at this company includes a salary of up to £45,000, Pension ( up to 5% matched) free parking, Sick Pay, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Income protection Insurance.
The company also invest heavily in training for their staff and have a budget assigned to each employee for outside training (PRINCE2, Agile etc...)
If this sounds like a jobs for you, click apply or send your CV to Joe Wickham at ISL Recruitment
Key Words: Electronics, Hardware, Analogue, Analog, digital, DSP, Electronic Engineer, Electronic Design, Schematic, PCB, High Speed.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon