QUALITY INSPECTOR - HULL - £20,000 - £22,000 PLUS BENEFITS
A leading Engineering company are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work at their site in Hull on Days.
The Quality Inspector will be required to monitor product quality by utilising the current quality system.
Carrying out NDT operations, collecting measurement/quality data into the SAP system.
The Quality Inspector will be required to highlight to the supervisor any quality or safety issues and participate in the development of local methods and procedures to improve the quality of the products.
Coordinating external and internal calibration of equipment and metrology to the procedures.
To be considered for the role you will have experience of using Quality Tools within Engineering, previous experience of quality inspection of machined parts or similar is required.
It would be highly desirable if you have experience of using SAP and also NDT.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Hummerstone on 02392 322398
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Operations Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Test Development Engineer
- Senior Chef de Partie Pastry
- Commis De Rang
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Unit Manager/Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Chef de Rang Sommelier
- Mechanical Fitter
- HVAC Estimator
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Lead Occupational Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
- Production Operative
- Occupational Health Advisor - Ellesmere Port
- COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- Fleet Administrator
- EHS Manager