Staff Nurses ( RGN/ RMN )
Salary: Competitive local salary
Description Are you passionate about patient safety, clinical excellence and person centred care? If so we have an attractive opportunity for nurses who want access to first class training and professional development.
Our client, who are part of one of the UK’s market-leading providers of healthcare services, are a growing independent provider of residential, dementia and nursing care to vulnerable older people.
Based on a 38 hour week; we have both day and night shifts available.
We are looking for RMN’s and RGN’s and particularly interested in speaking with nurses who have a broad knowledge of dementia care, clinical care and a good understanding of the Mental Health Act.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be working for a specialist provider that is passionate about providing the best care in the best environment. Our client has also put a lot of thought into their terms of employment as their aim is to recruit and retain the best staff.
Some opportunities available for newly qualified nurses.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level qualification in General Nursing ( RGN ) or Mental Health Nursing ( RMN) within the UK, along with a current valid PIN
Benefits: Excellent locations, Benefits Include a competitive salary, relocation assistance, company pension, generous holiday entitlement, on-site parking, training and advancement opportunities, diversified career opportunities with an ability to provide a good work/ life balance.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERMANENT
- Rate: Â£14.50 - 16.50 per hour + Benefits
- Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Aichan Archibald
- Tel: 01304 200 310
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/BT/03/10/16.2
- Posted: 2016-10-05 17:25:25 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Community Psychiatric Nurse - CPN ( RMN )
- CAMHS Paediatric Psychiatric Liaison Nurse ( RMN )
- Band 6 Emergency Department Ward Sister/Charge Nurse
- Band 5 Staff Nurses - Emergency Department
- Band 5 Staff Nurses - Cardiology
- Staff Nurses ( RMN )
- Community Staff Nurse (RGN)
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Staff Nurses (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Night Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Deputy Manager Nursing Home (RGN or RMN)
- Clinical Practice Educator
- Staff Nurse - Anaesthetic- ODP
- ITU Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Scrub Nurses or ODP's - Anesthetics or Gynae/Urology Nurse
- Senior Paediatric Staff Nurse (RSCN or RN-CHILD)
- Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
- Full Time Staff Nurse (RGN OR RMN)