Desktop Publishing Operator
Role: Desktop Publishing Operator
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors? With over 38 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now recruiting for an additional Desktop Publishing Operator to join our large Marketing team at our head office in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Joining our team as a Desktop Publishing Operator, your responsibilities in this role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Producing customer leaflets, promotions and other artwork as required
- Liaising with sales managers and customers regarding their leaflet designs
- Producing designs for promotions / catalogue covers
Applications from both trainee and experienced candidates will be considered, however, as our Desktop Publishing Operator you should have:
- Some experience of InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria for our Desktop Publishing Operator then please apply below.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team